- How to order?
- Enter a few words of the title or the name of the author on the search box and click search. Matching results will be displayed. Click on the title for complete product details.
- You may also search by category on the drop down menu.
- Click ADD TO CART and review your orders on the shopping cart. You may also add your discount code here and click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Sign in to your account or register if this is your first order. Remember to fill in all required fields.
- Review billing and delivery information and choose mode of payment: by credit or debit card, by bank account and net banking, through Globe cash or Over-the-Counter through PayCash: BDO, RCBC, Bayad Center, Cebuana Lhuiller, ECPay.
- A summary of your order will appear. Click PLACE ORDER.
- You will receive a confirmation through email that your order is being processed.
2. What about information security?
- Placing orders or accessing your account information is all done via a secure server which encrypts all the information you input, so that all the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorised access. Your credit card and other personal details are consequently secure.
3. Can you guarantee my privacy?
- As a Christian organisation, we are committed to protecting your privacy. No other information about you or your purchases will be communicated to anyone outside Paulines.
4. What information do we retain?
- When you place an order, we need to know your name as it appears on your credit or debit card, your e-mail address, your home or mail address, your credit card number and its expiry date. If you do not wish us to keep this information, notify us by e-mail at any time, and we will delete the details immediately.
5. Will we disclose any customer information to third parties?
- No. Paulines promises that it will not communicate any personal information about customers to third parties.